Yaaaayyy!!!

the training and the exams were one of the hardest things I've ever done. Its so full on and so much work involved but I've done it now and a good job too as I was made redundant today!!!

Every cloud has a silver lining as they say

Do you ever get the feeling that some things are just meant to be, this is going to be a whole new career for you and one I'm sure you will excell at.:D

As I keep saying this week, everything happens for a reason!!!

You never know. I am looking into part-time work so I can do more classes

:clap::woohoo::woohoo:

Thats fantastic sarah well done ,what an achieve ment b4 you know it you will be starting classes are you starting your own francise or working with some one else?:D

Thanks danlinais, I'll be working for someone. I'd have loved my own franchise but alas for me its not a possibility.

Looking forward to starting my classes now though and the franchisee I'll be working for is so lovely; I couldnt be working for a nicer franchisee.

still afab opportunity ,wow an instructor on the rc Boards ,Iused to love the exercise ,when went to group,unfortunately I have rheumatoid Arthritis ,even on the easier options found it difficult 1of reasons stopped going ,trying salcercise dvd at home started yesterday on level1 ,as they say it is easier on your joints,eventually may go back to group will see how it goes:)

I'm in North Norfolk so will be running a couple of classes to start with in Cromer/Sheringham area. A bit far to trek from Suffolk I'm afraid lol

Much as I love Cromer and Sheringham, I will stick to my 20 mile journey to Framlingham!!!! Good luck with your classes!!!!

sarah it s a lovely part of the country used to go to great yarmouth 4 hols when i was young used to go to cromer while there2 my friend did her nursing in kings lynn as fancied change of scenery shes now qualified & working in cambridge

Back