Yasmine's Refeed diary (take 2)

Hi guys, sorry i haven't updated in a while. My sister bought me the Sims 3 and I've been obsessed with that at the mo.

Ok, refeed did not go well, on day 4 i was allowed fruit but I ate too much fruit, resulting in me gaining 3lbs this week. I don't feel as bad as I did before but I am worrying. So I'm going to follow my initial refeed dairy, seeing how I managed to lose 2lbs on that, I should be able to get back on track with that.

Had a binge on some yoghurt and weight watchers and weight watchers cake stuff today, not happy about that, so tomorrow I am going to be strict with myself.

Seriously, i thought I had so much will power, i had no idea how weak I am, and I've gotten so greedy it's unreal.

I seriously have to clear up my act, god I hate it so much I'm pissing myself off :(

Anyway, I'm off to start refeed again tomorrow, should I do refeed from day 1 or day 4 onwards?

Take it one day at a time yas - this is now about changing your eating habits for life - not just for a diet. Its a life change that will take some time to get the nack of. Me personally, i would start day 1 all over again. Maybe its something to do with day 4 onwards that kicks starts your 'greediness' as you call it. Maybe note down absolutly every last thing you eat and how it makes you feel, maybe you might see something that kicks starts it. Worth a try? x

if i were you i would steer clear of the fruit - seems to be some sort of trigger for you - cos you brain tells u its healthy....maybe?

it says on the refeed sheet that if u have problems with fruit only eat it last thing at night - dunno if that will help

:)

how are you getting on yaz?

h xx

Had a blow out again :(, I think I might have a more serious issue than I thought.

I seriously don't get it, I'm eating when I'm not hungry and no matter how many times I tell my brain to stop, my body just keeps chugging down food.

My stomache has bloated out so much, I'm scared that's it's stretched
because it's been like that for days.

I'm so scared! what's wrong with me!!!!??

Yas - I really think you should talk to your GP, tell him/her exactly what you've been doing and how you're feeling.

Pleeeeease xxx

I found my main issue to be carbs, soon as i controlled that my weight was dropping so mayb you need to isolate your trigger as people are saying and just either cut it out or minimise it

Hope you get back on track tho you done so well

Sugar??????????

Hi Yas . I am struggling to maintain too but I eat so much healthier and in moderation when I avoid sugar (As much as poss) . When you say you binge on fruit that sets off alarm bells for me as I have to watch fruit as well as it contains natural sugar which is our bodies sneaky way of getting in sugar when we are avoiding rubbish (Chocolate, sweets ,biscuits, cakes, White processed bread (Turns in to sugar veryfast in the body) . I try to have fruit in the evenings with yogurt as my evening treat (strawberries at mo . yum) and maby one apple if I am caught for a snack by day. Otherwise my snacks are oatcakes and cottage cheese (Low fat) and diet yogurts.

I went binging too for a week or so so I know how frustrating it is and how you can feel so out of control but I find keeping my sugar low gives me control back and so much more energy . I had a little sad moment that I cant eat chocolate or sweets again but the way I look at it ,it was actually making me sick and fat and frustrated and I cant live like that either. I hope this might help you too . Breda

im sorry to hear its not going so well at the moment but dont let these little blips ruin all the long hard work you put in to lose the weight. try to remember how you felt when you were at your starting weight and then how you felt when you reached your goal. i know its difficult when all your mind is saying is eat chocolate etc but you have to do it ..otherwise yourll be back where i am and having to redo it and its no joke. mine started off so well for weeks afterwards then i made some tiny cookies, took a few out in the garden to eat them in secret (which im sure a lot of us have done in the past :)) and basically that was it..i felt id lost control. and thats the big word here isnt it, control.

try to gain that control back. dont let your mind win. it just isnt worth it. youve been out of control, now gain it back and with it how good you felt before

h xxxxxx

Hi Yas. How are things now . missed you over the last day or so . I am finding this week ok so far (well see if any weight lost on saturday!!!!!!!!). Keeping the sugar low really works for me. let us know how you are getting on .

Back