Yasmine's Weight loss diary

Thanks sarah LOL. I'm so happy that i wont be on LT as long as last year.

Well this week, I lost 2lbs, that's to be expected as I'm on TOTM. :eek:

Thanks Eclipse, I am actually really surprised that I'm losing weight this much faster than before. My mum reckons I'm gonna reach goal before xmas lol

See! You're winning! lol Well done girl! :D

Thanks black rose! how are you btw? starting LT well I can see. Why are you so upset about losing 11lbs in week 6? that's amazing!

WEll Done hun you are losing weight extremely fast this time round must be a nice surprise after last time. You've lost the same as me in half the time so thats incredible. you shud be at your goal by christmas if you continue like you have been.

Thanks anne marie, I just hope it keeps going like this :). Your weight loss looks amazing too! very consecutive.

Thank you :)

Had another weigh in and lost 4 more lovely pounds! :D!!!!

That's 2 stone gone!!!

Lost 2lbs this week, not that good, but I'm losing inches of fat so I'm haps :)

2lb off is better than 2lbs on or STS - well done - 2lb closer to goal x

Well done yasmine your doin extremely well hun! Yeah ive noticed inches seem to come off more wen i lose less a little weird but hey we r still getting thinner even if its not showing on the scales all the time!

Thanks guys :)

Week 6

Lost 2lbs again, I think I need to up my water intake, getting lazy with it again.

well done yaz, keep it up xx

h

Thanks Harriet :)

hey look at you! it's falling off ya! cant be long to go now? how are you finding it? is it harder 2nd time round for you? i've been slacking on the water too - only had 1 litre today and i'm normally starting my third - its been like this for a couple of weeks now! its just soooo cold to try and glug litres of the stuff!!

good luck hun, keep it up!

Sxxx

Back