Yasmine's Weight loss diary

Thanks sarah, it's going ok so far, I feel better than before, feeling slimmer :).

I know what you mean with the water, it's so cold i just don't want to touch it :(.

This isn't my 2nd time round, it's my 4th (ashamed) I just can't control myself, but this truly is the last time, I'm fed up. Your weight loss is amazing! I can't beleive you've lost 200lbs!!!

Well done hun you seem to be losing faster this time around so you must be delighted. 4th time's the charm hun you will do it this time. xxx

Thanks annie, I did lose much faster this time but it's really slowing down now, exactly how it was the first time I did LT, it was around the weight I'm at now where it started to get really slow, I think I just need to drink lots more water.

Week 7 weigh in, and I've lost 3lbs :) I'm happy because I am now in the 11 stones!!!!

well done hun dats a brilliant weight loss and in the 11s you are well on your way to reaching goal!xxx

Thanks so much, I can't beleive I'm nearly finished it's mad! might finish before January if I'm lucky :D

Thanks, and yes it certainly does, I'm closer to 10st now! so excited!

Lost 5lbs this week! just 1lb away from losing my 3rd stone! WOOP!

Lost 5lbs this week! just 1lb away from losing my 3rd stone! WOOP!

Wow hun dats an incredible loss well done your doing so well this time the weight is flying off you! xxx

LOL thanks, was well chuffed about it :), these past few weeks have been really good to me for some reason :D

Week 9 and I lost 3lbs, very pleased with that as I have lost my 3rd stone!

well done hun! Your doing so well. keep it up.

Wow your doing so well! not long then youll be doing refeed!x

Thanks very much ladies! I hope you two are doing well.

Oh Kelly I will be on refeed so soon it's nuts! can't wait though :D

Thanks very much ladies! I hope you two are doing well.

Oh Kelly I will be on refeed so soon it's nuts! can't wait though :D

Hun can i ask your advice about something?? Im on day 6 of refeed and i had a sick stomach so didnt get to have my lunch til about 4 i had a yogurt and an apple at bout half 1. Do i really need to have a dinner???? Can i maybe just have a banana or something???

Im so not hungry i mite be a little later but it might be too late to have dinner then????

Any advice would be appreciated sorry for intruding on your diary.

Oh no worries at all chick.

Ok for one thing, you should never eat if you are not hungry. But, you do need to eat your three meals. So if you can't stomach much, then yeah have some fruit or maybe a boiled egg, get some protien in you. Or maybe just some yoghurt.

I hope you feel better soon. How is refeed going btw?

Oh no worries at all chick.

Ok for one thing, you should never eat if you are not hungry. But, you do need to eat your three meals. So if you can't stomach much, then yeah have some fruit or maybe a boiled egg, get some protien in you. Or maybe just some yoghurt.

I hope you feel better soon. How is refeed going btw?

Yeah i was thinking about maybe just having something small like yogurt. An egg sounds like a good idea. I mite try that have an egg and see how i go. Thanks. I could prob have a slice of toast for carbs too dat wud be quite balanced like the dinners. Ill figure something out haha!

Its going really well except for today with the stomach being upset think im drinking to much tea. Think i have that insulin resistance thing ive heard bout so gonna stay away from fruit in the morning.

You will be on refeed in no time the way the weight is failing off you. Hows your family been this time around?

Aww well, I'm sure you'll sleep it off.

My families good, my little sister is back on Lipotrim and so far she's lost 13, that was the first week aswell.

I can't wait to refeed, really excited!

Oh dat will be good support for you. my brother is thinking of doing it in the new year.

Back