Yasmine's Weight loss diary

Oh that's cool. Good luck to your bro!

LOL I forgot to weigh myself yesterday.

Weighed this morning, and I lost 2lbs, TOTM so it's ok.

well done 2lbs is great 16 sausages and better off than on hun!

LOL thanks. I dunno why but I'm a lot more positive with my weight losses this time round. Before if I lost 2lbs I'd be really upset.

i think you prob appreciate it more after trying before. You also seem to be losing at a faster rate this time so maybe that helps as well.

Maybe, I really can't wait to finish though, so excited!

Been reading your diary, looks like you're doing really well. Weigh in tomorrow for you isn't it?

you are doing SO WELL jaz that youve given me the incentive (sp?) to go for it again new year :)

ive been fiddling around with my diet ever since i reached goal in May 2008 and ive now reached a stage where i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror any more so i know something has got to be done :) ive got a couple weeks worth of Exante to use up then im going back onto LT. i was going to say wish me luck but its not luck i want just the same amount of willpower i had last time lol

are you going to put up some new pics when you reach goal again? did you increase the amoutn of water you are drinking over last time too? the weight certainly seems to be dropping off you this time xx

h xx

you are doing SO WELL jaz that youve given me the incentive (sp?) to go for it again new year :)

ive been fiddling around with my diet ever since i reached goal in May 2008 and ive now reached a stage where i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror any more so i know something has got to be done :) ive got a couple weeks worth of Exante to use up then im going back onto LT. i was going to say wish me luck but its not luck i want just the same amount of willpower i had last time lol

are you going to put up some new pics when you reach goal again? did you increase the amoutn of water you are drinking over last time too? the weight certainly seems to be dropping off you this time xx

h xx

Thanks harriet, I'm happy that I'm encouraging you to start again. It is aweful when you just let loose and you end up back where you started, I felt like giving up. But it's good that you're picking yourself back up again. Here's to another round of LT! I know you can do it. We have the support of everyone on here, we're really lucky.

I am gonna put new pics, should have updated ages ago LOL. I hope to get to target by January, and yes I have been drinking loads! my goodness and I can tell you it does boost your weightloss big time.

The weight loss has dropped much faster this time. Before it took me around 16 weeks from 14st 7lbs to get to my current weight while this time it only took 10 weeks :) well haps about that.

Yasmine, you are flying to your target. Over three stone in ten weeks is fab. Your new year will be brilliant for you.

Thanks very much Molly, I can't beleive how fast it is this time but I'm really happy, I can't wait to start eating again, this time I feel quite confident. I have a plan that hopefully will help me to find a balance.

How are you doing?

Hey Yaz save attacking the refeed section I'll talk 2 u in here

I can't get my head around the weight loss's they go up and down! 1lb to 4lb strange eh..
I want to come off around 9 and a half I have a little frame so I'd still look chubbish at 10 stone wish I had the figure to carry off 10 stone!

This is my 1st time at this diet so I don't know about all this refeed business can you loose weight on it still ?? x

What differences can u notice with your body btw

LMAO

Yeah, but our bodies are very intelligent things, you can never guess what's gonna happen next LOL.

You'll never know, I have a small frame myself surprisingly LOL, but because since I was 'blessed' or cursed with a typical arabian figure LOL my hips are quite broad.

At the very beginning I wanted to go down to 9st, but I would look terrible, I was very happy at 10st, it's just the maintenace of keeping the weight off, I wanted to go down lower incase my weight rises again, that way I'd feel more control. And I'm quite tall so I can't go that low. You're the same height as me too, do you have any photo's? I have some before an afters if you're interested.

Refeed can help you to lose weight yes but its much slower. I prefer to just use refeed as an adjustment to food again.

Oh wow the differences, everything. Mentally, physically and my confidence has all changed. I can see bones now LOL, my hands look more feminin. I can see my collar bone, when I have a bath my sides don't touch the sides of the bath LOL.

I don't get as tired anymore, I could go on. What about you?

Lost another 3lbs this week, and I am now in the 'normal range' :D just one more stone to go.

Wow !! Good for you in getting into the "normal" range. Well done on your 3lbs this week. You are getting agonisingly close to goal now. lots of luck this week.

Well done on a great weight loss once again Yasmine. Your flying. xxxx

Thanks so much ladies, refeed is getting closer I cannot wait!

And I can finally fit into my size 12 jeans!!!

fantastic yaz. well done :) are you planning on doing LT through christmas or are you having a day off or something?

h xx

Thanks harriet, and yes I plan to do lipotrim all the way until I reach goal. I'm so close, why should I stop now? :D

You're starting in the new year aren't you? you excited?

I lost 1lb this week, not that impressive but it puts me in the 10 stones! YAY!

Dunno why I got on my period though, was only on for a few days as well :S.

You are so close to goal now the losses may be slowing up. It is a lb in the right direction and that is all that matters. Good for you!!

Back