yay actually going to start next week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tabby Twinkles, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Tabby Twinkles

Tabby Twinkles Member

slimming world
    I'm going to start the cambridge diet next week! Can't even tell you how scared I am! I'm so worried that I will eat whilst being on the diet! How do you guys cope?

I was on slimming world but I found it very easy to cheat and I need more of a regimented diet plan. Planning to go on it until the wedding in 16 weeks. What do you think I can lose? And do you feel hungry all the time?? thanks guys! xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    good luck hun, CD is a good diet you just have to get into the mindset that it is an abstinence diet (assuming you are SSing) xx
  4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck xx
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    oh and drink loads of water.. it really helps xx
  6. Tabby Twinkles

Tabby Twinkles Member

slimming world
    :D thanks guys, I'm going to keep thinking of my wedding dress to spur me on lol. And 16 weeks isn't too long.... lol. I'm all excited now! x
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck. its hard but once you start seeing the results and they happen quick it will keep you going. and you have great motivation your wedding

becky xx
  8. abz

abz Gold Member

if you stick to sole sourcing a 100% the average loss would take you between 4 and 5 stone before the wedding. of course everyone is different but hope that gives you a guideline? good luck hon :)

abz xx
  9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

good luck xxxxxxxxx
  10. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Good luck. Remember to leave time to get your dress fitted!
  11. delilah

delilah Full Member

tabby! good luck with it all and keep focused! my CDC is seeing me tomorrow but im going to a party this weekend so im going to start on monday, we can be CD buddies!!! hope it all goes well xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.