yay actually going to start next week!

I'm going to start the cambridge diet next week! Can't even tell you how scared I am! I'm so worried that I will eat whilst being on the diet! How do you guys cope?

I was on slimming world but I found it very easy to cheat and I need more of a regimented diet plan. Planning to go on it until the wedding in 16 weeks. What do you think I can lose? And do you feel hungry all the time?? thanks guys! xxx

good luck hun, CD is a good diet you just have to get into the mindset that it is an abstinence diet (assuming you are SSing) xx

Good luck xx

:D thanks guys, I'm going to keep thinking of my wedding dress to spur me on lol. And 16 weeks isn't too long.... lol. I'm all excited now! x

best of luck. its hard but once you start seeing the results and they happen quick it will keep you going. and you have great motivation your wedding

becky xx

if you stick to sole sourcing a 100% the average loss would take you between 4 and 5 stone before the wedding. of course everyone is different but hope that gives you a guideline? good luck hon :)

abz xx

tabby! good luck with it all and keep focused! my CDC is seeing me tomorrow but im going to a party this weekend so im going to start on monday, we can be CD buddies!!! hope it all goes well xx

Back