• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yay first half stone!

I recieved my half stone award last week its a great feeling ain't it :D congrats hon
Nice on Clare, well done!

I got my first official 1/2 stone award at class tonight.

I was doing slimming world online and got my 1/2 stone award there but it didnt feel the same, i didnt get a round of applause from my PC :p

Silver Member
thats fab x got mine yesterday and has made me feel more motivated xhavent felt like i'm on a 'diet' this time around.
think that this site has a lot to do with it too x

Going From Flab to FAB!
Brilliant well done :) .. Id love to see your EE menu cos it confuses the hell out of me :giggle:

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well done on your achievement!
That's great Clare, I am on extra easy too (but online), and I am losing well. I like EE as it feels more "normal" than the red/green option, i.e, having meals with a bit of everything in them. Tracy
its a brill feeling isnt it, i dont get to feel proud of myself very often but getting cheered and clapped for my half a stone and slimmer of the week made me so proud of myself and plus knocked the guy off his pedestal, hes been slimmer of the week for 5 weeks now extra bonus haha

Yeah it was ace, it's a pity I wasn't at my usual class though because I didn't know anyone! Everyone was still really lovely though and got more of a clap than I probably would've at evening class, as there were about twice as many people there :)

Silver Member
Well done thats fab. I got my 1/2 stone today as well, keep stroking my sticker lol. Now I get my first treat yay.
If only we could all bottle this feeling eh.
Oh yeah i am doing extra easy too and I love it.
My typical day would be:
B- Bacon (no fat), beans, poached egg and mushrooms maybe with my HEB bread
L- Pasta and chicken salad, mullerlight, fruit salad and a banana.
D - Potato Wedges and Pork Fillet with cheese sauce made with HEA laughing cow lights.
Sn- Fruit salad with a meringue 2.5syns and a treat size choc bar 5-8Syns.
I love extra easy