yay i lost my first two stones, so happy

wow thats realy good !!! youve deffo inspired me, Ive done it for 2 weeks n you make me want to carry on, Ive lost 13Lb . I really need to see 11 st 13 soon on the scales I need to loose 3 stone so onwards and upwards xxx

Tat - its always nice when you break that next stone barrier aint it! lol x

wow thats realy good !!! youve deffo inspired me, Ive done it for 2 weeks n you make me want to carry on, Ive lost 13Lb . I really need to see 11 st 13 soon on the scales I need to loose 3 stone so onwards and upwards xxx

thanks honey, 13lbs is amazing by the way

Tat - its always nice when you break that next stone barrier aint it! lol x

and yes i have to agree on that, i got past the 12 stone mark and into the 11s this week and i still cant believe its true

lookin at your history i reckon 3-4 weeks from now you will be celebrating breaking the 10's

thanks honey, 13lbs is amazing by the way

and yes i have to agree on that, i got past the 12 stone mark and into the 11s this week and i still cant believe its true

Wow, well done you honey! You will knock them dead at the school gates in September, and prove them all wrong as well!
Great to get a few compliments, too, I actually had one today from my boss's father. He is 75, so not much good to me (Although very very rich) but it felt great just the same!
Lots of luck for next week :D

lookin at your history i reckon 3-4 weeks from now you will be celebrating breaking the 10's

i really hope so hun, 10st was my first target but changed it to just about 9 n half so if i do regain a little it doesnt matter:D

Wow, well done you honey! You will knock them dead at the school gates in September, and prove them all wrong as well!
Great to get a few compliments, too, I actually had one today from my boss's father. He is 75, so not much good to me (Although very very rich) but it felt great just the same!
Lots of luck for next week :D

thanks honey, yes i will prove em wrong love, most dont think ill stick to it or are very suprised it come this far,

and its still a compliment love no matter wwho from, good on ya

Back