1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Yay, lback on track...............

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by luisa71, 25 April 2014 Social URL.

1. luisa71

luisa71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all, after a disappointing gain last week of 21/2 pounds, I lost 41/2 this week, yay! To think I was feeling so fed-up with it all last week as well. Did expect to get slimmer of the week but another member got it with a 21/2 loss, so not sure how that works.:confused: Fruit bowl looked great as well:sigh:l
    Anyway hope you all have a good week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. moolumps

moolumps Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(30.17%)
    Well done! You have to have attended group and lost or maintained the week before to get SOTW, shame you missed out. There's always next week!!!

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yeah, chances are if you gain one week, you will (if you stick to plan!) have a big loss the following week so you cannot win SOW...Good luck for this week though!

5. luisa71

luisa71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    awww thx for replies. Yes I thought it was something like that. I've turned into a real fruit fiend since joining sw and that bowl of fruit looked awesome ( I really need to get out more lol.)