Yay! Someone noticed!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya all,

I dunno if it is the clothes I am wearing, but I've had two people independently comment today that I look to have lost weight. Yippee! It's really given me a motivational boost :D

Personally, I can't see any difference, but then again I don't suppose I would looking at myself every day. I wish I'd taken a 'Before' photo so I can track my progress.

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Well done!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

It is lovely when people start to notice and it does give you a boost.:)

Take some photos now of yourself to have and body measurements!

Love Mini xxx

Thats great :) Its such a boost when someone comments :) I had people comment long before I could see any difference in the mirror even though my clothes were loser. Now that I have gone down a dress size though and am wearing slimmer clothing I can notice it :)

Hey that's fab, it's such a boost isn't it!! Enjoy xx

Aww thanks everyone! :gen126:

I think I might get OH to take a photo of me at the wekend -- eep! I avoid cameras like the plague, so I'll have to pluck up some courage :D

Congrats!

That's lovely. It's so nice you can appreciate the compliment of people noticing. I tend to panic if people mention that I've lost weight and (in the past) it's lead me to binging. So far nobody has said anything but I am terrified that someone is going to notice.

Silly, huh?

Enjoy the comments! It's lovely when someone finally notices!! I'm sure we all deserve it as sticking (even on and off!) to CD is a challenge.

Back