Yay, what a great night at class!

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
I lost 2.5lbs making a total loss of 5 stone 7 1/2lbs gone in 25 weeks. I was joint winner of Miss Slinky & I have now lost more than 25% of my body weight.

Wow...that's a brilliant result...congratulations!!

wow! well done!! This thread is great motivation for me as I worked out earlier that Ive been at SW for 25 weeks too now however I've been floundering by losing a pound then gaining it, up and down meaning my weight loss is slowly disappearing to 13lb rather than the 24.5lb I had lost. Rather than let it get me down I'm taking your amazing loss as inspiration to look fwd to the next 25 weeks rather than the past 25 weeks :)

thank you!

:clap: well done x

Fan-tastic!!!!!

Wow well done, I have a feeling this christmas is going to be very different for you than last!!

wow! well done!! This thread is great motivation for me as I worked out earlier that Ive been at SW for 25 weeks too now however I've been floundering by losing a pound then gaining it, up and down meaning my weight loss is slowly disappearing to 13lb rather than the 24.5lb I had lost. Rather than let it get me down I'm taking your amazing loss as inspiration to look fwd to the next 25 weeks rather than the past 25 weeks :)

thank you!

Wow, thank you so much. I keep being told I'm an inspiration. I look forward to seeing your updates :)

Wow well done, I have a feeling this christmas is going to be very different for you than last!!

Yes, I really hope this is my last fat xmas. I feel like a new woman!

You are an amazing inspiration, we are all here to change our lives, becoming the person we want to be, healthier, fitter and slimmer. Any life style change isn't an easy thing to do, we are trying to change years of bad habits that have resulted in us being over weight. Some days are easier than others and some are bloody hard. That's why u are an inspiration to us we all know the trails and tribulation of weight loss and u have lost FIVE and a HALF stone!!!!

Wow, you have done fantastically well, congratulations! You will have to get used to people saying you are an inspiration!

I also just have to say that your journey is remarkably similar to mine - I have lost 5 st 6.5 lbs in 25 weeks and was also voted my groups Miss Slinky!

Keep up the excellent work! :)

Well done you :) you've done fabulously well

Back