Yay Yay! Keeping at it works!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minibum, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. minibum

minibum Full Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    After my post last week about only losing 1lb in 2 weeks, I am pleased to say that today I weighed in and have lost 6lb!!!! Whoohooo! This has taken my BMI down to 25 so will be moving up to 810 plan from today. In the last week I feel like I have just shrunk a bit, and suddenly the compliments have been coming thick and fast!
    So to anyone out there who has STS or only lost 1lb or so, do stick at it as the weight does shift eventually!:p I think this diet is full of ups and downs, but when I think back to where I was just 8 weeks ago it's amazing!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Awwwww yay!!!! Well done you. Keep up the good work and well done for sticking 100%. xxx

4. minibum

minibum Full Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks sunshine- you are doing absolutely brilliantly too- those last few pounds are tough though. I feel really hungry tonight - I always do after a weigh-in! It's like you let yourself relax!;)

5. towergilly

towergilly Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well done for sticking at it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.