yay !

mrs lever

Well my cdc came today and shes lovely, got all my stuff for tomorrow, ready to go. Any tips for a first day ?

whoopie time to see and feel the weight drop off.!

Try and keep busy, drink plenty of fluids.x

Good luck x

plenty of water and if you can try to take it easy though we all know life is not allways like that

Thanks guys, luckily i am at uni and will finish on friday for seven weeks so fingers crossed the little one goes easy on me xx

Yeah, make sure you get all your water, it helps to stop you feeling hungry and I always try and keep myself busy, one day at a time!

Get some paracetamol in just in case, and keep sipping the water. Find something nice to do to distract you every time you think about grub.

You'll be fine - good luck!

always have a glass of water by your side. If you're working on a computer, you won't notice how quickly you are sipping it and if you just keep re-filling the second you see it's empty you'll fight the hunger pangs and keep adding to your water intake.

Take it literally an hour at a time. Focus on making it through small chunks of time and then after a few days try to get through a couple of hours, then a few days later, half a day etc. I found that by doing this I was able to get through the thoughts of the enormity of the journey ahead and I now think about each weigh in rather than struggling with getting to the next shake.

Back