yay !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mrs lever, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

Well my cdc came today and shes lovely, got all my stuff for tomorrow, ready to go. Any tips for a first day ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

whoopie time to see and feel the weight drop off.!

Try and keep busy, drink plenty of fluids.x

Good luck x

4. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

plenty of water and if you can try to take it easy though we all know life is not allways like that

5. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

Thanks guys, luckily i am at uni and will finish on friday for seven weeks so fingers crossed the little one goes easy on me xx

6. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah, make sure you get all your water, it helps to stop you feeling hungry and I always try and keep myself busy, one day at a time!

7. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Get some paracetamol in just in case, and keep sipping the water. Find something nice to do to distract you every time you think about grub.

You'll be fine - good luck!

8. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    always have a glass of water by your side. If you're working on a computer, you won't notice how quickly you are sipping it and if you just keep re-filling the second you see it's empty you'll fight the hunger pangs and keep adding to your water intake.

Take it literally an hour at a time. Focus on making it through small chunks of time and then after a few days try to get through a couple of hours, then a few days later, half a day etc. I found that by doing this I was able to get through the thoughts of the enormity of the journey ahead and I now think about each weigh in rather than struggling with getting to the next shake.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.