Yay

Funny eh! It was the same for me...always felt cold around 8pm ish? Even still have the odd that I feel chilly when other are saying its so warm..LOL....I just comfort myself by knowing lots of lard are being used up!!

You sound like you have it all under control Elle....im so jealous! :)

Hmmm its all for show lol! Hey, not really!! I'm just so busy with work and having a really stressful week so I dont have any time to think about food, empty tums etc, so in some ways its a blessing in disguise! :cool:

While I see that you are online Sedalia, How did you get your mood to be cheerful? I dont even have a mood.

Hi Rachel, some things (like avatar etc) you can use till you have done about 50 posts, not sure about the mood - at the top right corner of your screen, there is a 'welcome' message, and underneath that and the number of new posts etc there is a little mood button, with many amusing options :D

She answered it all perfectly :p

Elle...you should give yourself lots more credit ....you have really "got into the groove" so well - your determination is just an inspiration! You are galloping to your goal!

Aaaw thanks hun... I guess I am just so excited, and finding that this is so easy simply because it doesnt require me to THINK! I'm just lazy..... and hey you know what, I'm in the 13s today, woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo never thought that moment would come. I even look less fat to myself now....

How you doing today Bea???

I am on day three now and feel alot better today. I actually feel lighter but not necessarily (heck of a word to spell at this time of the morning) smaller and I used to beable to see my tummy when I looked down and now I cant, so either my boobs have grown or my tummy is not as bloated. :) :) :)

The only thing that worries me is what my stomach will look like afterwards. I know I have to do ab exercises but I am worried about having lots of skin left, and I have a hernia around my belly button and am afraid that will stick out too. I just don't want to look gross, but I know i wont look great as my daughter pushed my muscles out enormously when I was carrying her and going on past form, I know I will have lose skin.

I think its the tum thats shrinking hun!!!! Well done for getting through these first couple of days. I'm usually around during the daytime so if you start finding it tough going, just shout :)

I know I am the same......In the 13 range....WOW WOW thats so brilliant you must be very close to your size 14s now!!! Down to 14st 5 per my scales this am...next weight in on Monday so hopefully it will be at least at that still (you know the way the LT scales always weight differnet to home sales)....it would make 29lbs gone in total...need to update my ticker also but wanted to wait to Monday for the official one!! Feeling good also.... actually I have had a few friends saying how clear my skin looks.....all that water is paying off in more ways than one it seems....

The only thing that worries me is what my stomach will look like afterwards. I know I have to do ab exercises but I am worried about having lots of skin left, and I have a hernia around my belly button and am afraid that will stick out too. I just don't want to look gross, but I know i wont look great as my daughter pushed my muscles out enormously when I was carrying her and going on past form, I know I will have lose skin.

Hmmm I know what you mean, I worry a bit about loose skin too. The only thing I can recommend is to just keep moisturising - with something like bio oil or palmers cocoa butter, or I can recommend an oil my aromatherapist makes (same ingredients as bio oil but it smells divine and costs a lot less!!). If you massage it in a couple of times a day it will help the skins elasticity.... I'm using it everywhere lol, its worth a try :)

I know I am the same......In the 13 range....WOW WOW thats so brilliant you must be very close to your size 14s now!!! Down to 14st 5 per my scales this am...next weight in on Monday so hopefully it will be at least at that still (you know the way the LT scales always weight differnet to home sales)....it would make 29lbs gone in total...need to update my ticker also but wanted to wait to Monday for the official one!! Feeling good also.... actually I have had a few friends saying how clear my skin looks.....all that water is paying off in more ways than one it seems....

Oh Bea, I wish I was nearing a 16 lol! The inches are bing slow to come off. Though I have noticed my clothes are a bit on the big side now.... but they are all 20s and 22s... I dont even know what size to buy any more!

Well done for also getting to the 13 mark, we rock!!!

I cant imagine how I managed *not* to drink all this water before, can you? I must have been well dehydrated....

What the name of the oil Elle? All help to keep the loose skin under control would be appreciated LOL

I think its the tum thats shrinking hun!!!! Well done for getting through these first couple of days. I'm usually around during the daytime so if you start finding it tough going, just shout :)

We shall see on weigh in day on Monday. I havent let myself go anywhere near the scales at home because I want it to be a surprise.:D Maybe that is just setting myself up for a fall though:confused:, what if I havent lost anything!!:eek:

You are obviously doing a little work as I am!!:) Must do some actually before I get the sack!! :wave_cry:

Hmm it doesnt have a real name lol, she just makes it up for me, she is a gem, but here are her details:

Tracey Lively, email addy [email protected]

If you tell her you are interested in the Massage Oil that she makes for Elle thats based on Bio Oil, she should know what you are talking about! Its a nice big bottle, about £10, lasts for ages :)

She also has a great ebay shop with loads of amazing products, all organic aloe stuff and serious good prices. I use her moisturisers, shampoo, shower gel, all sorts. Oh the smells are so good! Heres the link:

eBay UK Shop - Healing Hands Organic Aromatherapy: Face Creams, Face creams with SPF, Facial Cleansers

We shall see on weigh in day on Monday. I havent let myself go anywhere near the scales at home because I want it to be a surprise.:D Maybe that is just setting myself up for a fall though:confused:, what if I havent lost anything!!:eek:

You are obviously doing a little work as I am!!:) Must do some actually before I get the sack!! :wave_cry:

Oh goodness, you wont have *not* lost anything!!! It will be a lovely surprise :D

Talking of work, argh, I got a client arriving for a gown fitting in an hour and I am nowhere near ready!!

Eeeeep best shift a*s! Have a good day :cool:

Oh Bea, I wish I was nearing a 16 lol! The inches are bing slow to come off. Though I have noticed my clothes are a bit on the big side now.... but they are all 20s and 22s... I dont even know what size to buy any more!

Well done for also getting to the 13 mark, we rock!!!

I cant imagine how I managed *not* to drink all this water before, can you? I must have been well dehydrated....

You must be at least an 18. You weigh less than me and I have size 18 jeans on today.

I never seem to be without my water these days were as before I probably would have had a cup of tea first!

I am almost the same weight as you Raven but I haven't been able to fit into a size 18 for years, im in size 20-22. Having my daughter has left me with a substantial bump.

Back