Yay! :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lauratrev, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just been for weigh in and ive had a mad few weeks as i begun exercising and my weight was really affected by it as i kept getting sts and gains.

I persevered although i was extremely peeved and frustrated and last week lost 3lbs :)!

This week though i had to wait until tonight to get weighed and my class is normally a monday night. Ive followed the plan to a tea all week but thought i was going to gain for not exercising as much this past week!

I went nervous as hell (im not usually this nervous) because of the last few weeks of my weight plateauing although ive been following the diet 100% anyway i was made up tonight i lost 0.5lb :)...... i know it isnt a big loss to most people but it looks like im over that hurdle.....so come on mr 1.5lb pack your bags and do one!... i want my 5 stone award!!!!

And as a treat (synned of course) im goin to tuck into a nice cadburys caramel nom nom! :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulation onn breaking the barrier..............what a great feeling that is.

You have done so well already. I was just looking at your stats. Well done.

4. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks i fort i was never goin to get there! Im over the halfway mark now i can do this i cant believe how much will power i have i get more and more when i see the results :) x

5. dawnwynne

dawnwynne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Well done for breaking through that barrier!! Onwards and downwards! lol

6. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done!
    The same happened to me and I gave up. Your made of stronger stuff then me! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.