Yay! :)

lauratrev

Silver Member
Just been for weigh in and ive had a mad few weeks as i begun exercising and my weight was really affected by it as i kept getting sts and gains.

I persevered although i was extremely peeved and frustrated and last week lost 3lbs :)!

This week though i had to wait until tonight to get weighed and my class is normally a monday night. Ive followed the plan to a tea all week but thought i was going to gain for not exercising as much this past week!

I went nervous as hell (im not usually this nervous) because of the last few weeks of my weight plateauing although ive been following the diet 100% anyway i was made up tonight i lost 0.5lb :)...... i know it isnt a big loss to most people but it looks like im over that hurdle.....so come on mr 1.5lb pack your bags and do one!... i want my 5 stone award!!!!

And as a treat (synned of course) im goin to tuck into a nice cadburys caramel nom nom! :) x

Congratulation onn breaking the barrier..............what a great feeling that is.

You have done so well already. I was just looking at your stats. Well done.

Thanks i fort i was never goin to get there! Im over the halfway mark now i can do this i cant believe how much will power i have i get more and more when i see the results :) x

Well done for breaking through that barrier!! Onwards and downwards! lol

Well done!
The same happened to me and I gave up. Your made of stronger stuff then me! x

Back