Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yay! :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lauratrev, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just been for weigh in and ive had a mad few weeks as i begun exercising and my weight was really affected by it as i kept getting sts and gains.

I persevered although i was extremely peeved and frustrated and last week lost 3lbs :)!

This week though i had to wait until tonight to get weighed and my class is normally a monday night. Ive followed the plan to a tea all week but thought i was going to gain for not exercising as much this past week!

I went nervous as hell (im not usually this nervous) because of the last few weeks of my weight plateauing although ive been following the diet 100% anyway i was made up tonight i lost 0.5lb :)...... i know it isnt a big loss to most people but it looks like im over that hurdle.....so come on mr 1.5lb pack your bags and do one!... i want my 5 stone award!!!!

And as a treat (synned of course) im goin to tuck into a nice cadburys caramel nom nom! :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulation onn breaking the barrier..............what a great feeling that is.

You have done so well already. I was just looking at your stats. Well done.

4. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks i fort i was never goin to get there! Im over the halfway mark now i can do this i cant believe how much will power i have i get more and more when i see the results :) x

5. dawnwynne

dawnwynne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Well done for breaking through that barrier!! Onwards and downwards! lol

6. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done!
    The same happened to me and I gave up. Your made of stronger stuff then me! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.