Yeah but, NO BUTT, Yeah but, .....I HAVE JUST QUIT SMOKING!!!

Wow you're an inspirational woman!

Wishing you all the best with quitting the weed.

I loved your line about reminising when your 60, I can just imagine you full of well deserved pride:)

Any chance you can pass some quitting determination this way:confused::D

Tracey
x

Thanks everyone! Goin strong! By now would have had at least 9-12 smokes. I've been on three car rides today-and that would have been at least 6 of them! And nary a one has passed my lps, or even enticed me. I even went outside to the smoking shed to see if any mates were out there to have a chat with....didn;t bother me at all.

I love patches - they are so damned effective. I used them once before. I bought a 7 week course, and after the end of the first week I stopped using them and never smoked again for 2 years. Then, foolishly I had one one day when I felt like doing something naughty. Before I knew it, that one naught ciggerette turned into a habit again. So. I know this has to be it. No more "just one more".

So yay me!! Feeling good!! :)

Thanks for the support and encouragement!!!!! XXX

Glad to hear it's going so well, good on you honey xx

BL you are superwoman. Good going lil lady xxx

BIG WELL DONE BL - Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Thanks so much everyone! I feel so great. We talked about this in class as the LLC asked if anyone had any challenges this week.....I said I quit esmoking today does that count! lol

I know LL is going to help me quit smoking too. Not the diet side of it, but all we are learning. That is going to make it that much easier, which is a bonus. It already has. I got a lot of support in group, and felt chuffed by that.

So yeah - thanks so much you stars you! :D :D

Oh good luck girl. I spent a fortune on giving up and in the end it was a £6.99 book worked for me lol.

Allen Carr - The Easy way to give up Smoking by any chance ??

That was what I did - the lighterlife of quitting smoking - was a piece of piss!

Thanks everyone!! Still so far, so good....but tonight, once all the rushing around was done and I sat down to put my feet up, had to fight several urges. But getting through it! I kept reaching out for my tin to roll a fag, and was like, "oh darn - can't have one!" lol.....and then two minutes later would do the same thing! But it's passed.

So off to bed soon, and thats day one done and dusted!

Nitey nite!! :D

its a shame there isnt like a niccotone version of ketosis...
so like you dont get hungry for it.
lol.
xxx

Kellie=];615462 said:
its a shame there isnt like a niccotone version of ketosis...
so like you dont get hungry for it.
lol.
xxx

That's kind of what the patches do actually! I have not had one physical craving for baccy, only mental. PLenty of mental ones! But no physical....which is great!

Sound familiar!? :D

Good luck with it, i gave up again 7 weeks ago hence why i started back on LL - 2 birds, one stone.

Have started saving the money i was wasting on ciggies and its going towards my 'buy me a new wardrobe fund'

Back