Pixie's Quit Smoking Thread...Come Join!

Thank you very muchly :) lost 4lb also today at weigh in today *cheshire cat face* :D xx

Whoop-whoop! Go Pixie, go Pixie, go Pixie!

I think i might have messed up my days, today will be day 7 of no smoking but i gave up last wednesday so techincally tomorrow would be a week ....

Anyhoo, another day down nonetheless :D x

A week - fabulous. You're doing really well hun and you should feel very proud of yourself. Keep on keeping on!

Had the no smoking nurse today and my co2 is now 0...yep i said 0 :D weeeeeeee :bliss:
And apparently i have the opposite symptoms to everyone else....so typical of me, have to do everything the hard way :p

Congratulations hun on your first week without a cigarette! :D Sorry if I haven't been checking in as much as usual...I'm back in work now so things are a bit hectic and I'm tired already, lol! I'm sending positive vibes your way though! :D:D xx

Congratulations hun on your first week without a cigarette! :D Sorry if I haven't been checking in as much as usual...I'm back in work now so things are a bit hectic and I'm tired already, lol! I'm sending positive vibes your way though! :D:D xx

Thankyou very much sweetie :)
off tomorrow so if i don't check in as often it's down to wi-fi availability and of course remembering :p xx

You're doing really well Pixie. It gets easier the longer you keep it up - well I think so anyway. I found it to be so liberating to be free of the evil weed. Just think - no more smelly hair and clothes, no more paying £7 a packet, no more cravings - it's all good so keep it up, you'll be so glad you did!

Well still no smoking, even after a 8hr delay at gatwick and a 10hr flight, so am quite proud of that. It is a little difficult here, not that that i want one, more how cheap they are, i almost feel like i should buy them!
But nope, still being good :)
diet on the other hand, has gone a bit loopy doop lol

Back