yee haa

corrina

hi every1, i have lost another 2 and a half pound, which takes me to 19lb in 5 weeks xxxxx

im so happy and i cud not of done it without all your support and advice so a big thank u to each and everyone of you xx
:D:D:D

Well done huni, that is a fantastic loss in such a short space of time!! xx

You're going great guns! Think we need tips from you!

Wow well done I'm at 16lb in 5 weeks but I can't stick to plan

Corrina, that's an amazing weight loss! Can I ask you what plan your doing, how many ave syns per week you're having and if you doing exercise??

Jeez thats impressive! Well done. Go on then share your secret?!

Well done again. x

HOLY MOO COW THAT'S AWESOME!!! Well done you xxxx

thanks every1. well i follow the ee plan, dont do any exercise apart from the normal everyday walking and i dont have any syns cos once i have one syn i wont b able to stop xxxx, hope this helps desperate to lose weight xxx

thanks every1. well i follow the ee plan, dont do any exercise apart from the normal everyday walking and i dont have any syns cos once i have one syn i wont b able to stop xxxx, hope this helps desperate to lose weight xxx

thanks!!

I did try the ee plan for 1 week but didn't lose any weight that week, so have gone back on the original plan.

But I do have ave 10 syns per day. hmmm... maybe in a few weeks time I'll try the EE again but without the syns :)

Back