yeeehaaa!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i got on the wi fit this morning and sarted sw exactly a month ago and ive lost exactly a stone!!!!! and i have an underactive thyroid!! am sooooo chuffed!!! sorry just wanted to share that with u as i cant really share with anyone else as some of my freinds and a few family members feel crap about their weight and get te hump with me telling them how well im doing!! :( x i love sw!!! gota tough weeknd ahead though!!! prezzo tonigt and chinese takeaway sat night!!! i must make the right choices!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done!!

dont forget to weigh your chinese takeaway portion someone posted something very interesting about this not long ago!!

4. Tracie Green

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i was just checking the synage for chicken chow mein and it was 7 syns for 380g and i was actually JUST thinking.. hhhmmmm i wonder if 380g is one of those large foil packets...?? does anyone know..?? thats a nasty trick if ts not that weight ey!!!

5. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Welldone iv got an underactive thiroid to well its borderline and then under sometimes and i struggle to lose weight only lost 13lbs in 3 months :O so you are doing fab!!

6. Tracie Green

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ahhh thanks luv, its a struggle aint it x if i were u id go nd get ya bodsdone, see if they ned to p ya dosage xxx

7. N1CK1

N1CK1 Full Member

Thats excellent. Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.