yeeehaaa!!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
i got on the wi fit this morning and sarted sw exactly a month ago and ive lost exactly a stone!!!!! and i have an underactive thyroid!! am sooooo chuffed!!! sorry just wanted to share that with u as i cant really share with anyone else as some of my freinds and a few family members feel crap about their weight and get te hump with me telling them how well im doing!! :( x i love sw!!! gota tough weeknd ahead though!!! prezzo tonigt and chinese takeaway sat night!!! i must make the right choices!!!

Well done!!

dont forget to weigh your chinese takeaway portion someone posted something very interesting about this not long ago!!

i was just checking the synage for chicken chow mein and it was 7 syns for 380g and i was actually JUST thinking.. hhhmmmm i wonder if 380g is one of those large foil packets...?? does anyone know..?? thats a nasty trick if ts not that weight ey!!!

Welldone iv got an underactive thiroid to well its borderline and then under sometimes and i struggle to lose weight only lost 13lbs in 3 months :O so you are doing fab!!
ahhh thanks luv, its a struggle aint it x if i were u id go nd get ya bodsdone, see if they ned to p ya dosage xxx

Back