Yeh

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by megsmum, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. megsmum

megsmum Full Member

Diet:
    herbalife
    Great meeting this evening. Down another 6 pounds.

I was so down at the weekend and could easily of given it up I am so glad I didnt.

Very pleased tonight:wow::party0011::party0049::character00100::bliss:can you tell :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done MegsMum, thats amazing, glad you didnt give in to the temptation of giving up. It will all be worth it when you are in a size 10 dodging wolf whistles as you walk down the street :whistle:

4. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done MM, each week you will feel even more motivated and inspired by your losses,

xxxxxxxxxx

5. megsmum

megsmum Full Member

Diet:
    herbalife
    Thanks Feeling really good this morning

This is the most I have lost on any diet. I normally get to a stone and a half and then stop. Either i just cant bugde it or I will loose one week and put on the next. So i eventually give in after months of trying. Not this time it is of in 4 weeks and I can see it carrying on coming of.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.