Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Whitey, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Hi just to let everyone know i'm on day 5 and still feel bloody fantastic. I dont know what i have done different this time round but i feel completely different to the last time round. For example last time i felt rough, tired and cold but this time even now in Ketosis I have not felt cold or tired I keep waiting for the fall.

Hope this helps anybody else feeling rough today keep your chin up.:wow:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    hey hope i feel as good as you then re starting on monday keep up good work x
  4. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    maybe you're just in the right frame of mind this time!! when your head is in the right place you can do anything!! (within reason ;) )

I find it very hard to diet if I'm just doing it because I think I should, but don't really want to, it becomes a chore.. but this time I really want to succeed, and I'm finding it sooo much easier to stick to!!

I'm still cold though, so I'm actually quite jealous!! I've been wearing gloves half the time at work!!
  5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Excellent stuff! I feel pretty good too, only on day 2 though. I just had my first (and last) chicken and mushroom soup. Omg it was vile! I ate as much as I could, but definitely do not like that one! :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.