Yellow dress on the front cover of the slimming world mag

BeckyT

Always trying!
Hmmmm, i really, really like the yellow dress on the front of the new slimming world magazine however I can't find where it is from!? Usually it's says however unless I'm missing something I really can't see it?

If I have overlooked it, please can somebody point me on the right direction...

It does say where it's from, but I don't think you'll be able to get one as it's from Jane Norman and they've just closed!!

I love the dress too.

I've found it thank you!!!

If you google Jane norman you can still buy it online and guess what, it's reduced and in the sale!

I'm ordering one now!

By the way, not sure if you've had stuff from Jane Norman before but I've always found their sizes to be a bit on the small size. I'm normally a 12 but have to have a 14 in JN dresses and their jeans don't go near me in a 16 eek!!!

Oppps I've ordered a a size 10! Well hopefully when I get to my goal it'll fit like a dream!

Thanks again for info!

i love jane norman stuff!!! but yes they do come up on the small side....im an 8 in most places,even room in some of them.....but in jane norman i mostly need 10's.
just got me some lovely jumpers for winter from their sale....£100 worth of jumpers for £30!

lurverick said:
i love jane norman stuff!!! but yes they do come up on the small side....im an 8 in most places,even room in some of them.....but in jane norman i mostly need 10's.
just got me some lovely jumpers for winter from their sale....£100 worth of jumpers for £30!

Hmmm, I wonder if I should order the 12 in that case. I am determined to get to my goal weight and I'd hate not to fit into it once i get there

Back