1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Yeo Valley 0% Fat Free Natural Yogurt

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Cheekypasterfield, 23 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Evening all,

I ended up having the above yogurt for lunch but now panicking that it wasn't free.

My 2012 book says Yeo Valley 0 % Fat Free Natural Yogurt is free but I know recipes change and as my book is two years out I'm now concerned its not right

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

I get that. Its free :)

4. Cheekypasterfield

Aww thank you, thank you, thank you! :D I find that it tastes like the Muller corner yogurt!

Off to order more! Lol

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Haha I jus double checked. It is free , but the vanilla 0% fat I buy is 6syns a tub. Granted that's a LARGE tub but I clearly should have been synning it. Glad I changed to natural!!

6. Cheekypasterfield

Ouch 6 syns. That was what I was worried about lol

It was one of them days where I quickly picked it up from Tesco and then doubted it lol

Had it poured over kiwi and blueberries yum!