Yeoville yoghurt

Rell

Hi I was wandering if someone can help! Im new to SW & have been eating my cereal with Yeoville Greek yoghurt with honey as I HATE milk but I didn't realise it has 24.5 syns per pot!! So Iv been having 2 tablespoons on my cereal does anybody know the syn value for 2 tablespoons?
Thanks!

Do you mean Yeo Valley? They only provide the tub syns which is by weight, so you would need to weigh how much a tablespoon is and then do the maths. I would expect it to be 15-20g or so which would give you around 25 tablespoons per pot, so just under 1 syn each.

Syns calculator shows they do a 0% version of that yoghurt that is only 5.5 syns per tub btw. There's also an Asda own version (Asda Chosen by You Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt with Honey) that is only 1.5 syns per tub. Or you could switch to a plain 0% greek yoghurt (free) and then add honey at 1 syn per teaspoon if you want.

I'm new to slimming world aswell on my third week now does anyone know if you are cooking and I use a syn value of say 9 syns in the cooking and the pot iv cooked would sever say 4 ppl coz I'm not eating the whole pan of food should I reduce the syn value between 4??

I always devide syns in cooking. Say Iv used a cooking sauce which is 12 syns for the whole jar & their is 3 of us eating it I devide the 12 by 3 x

Do you mean Yeo Valley? They only provide the tub syns which is by weight, so you would need to weigh how much a tablespoon is and then do the maths. I would expect it to be 15-20g or so which would give you around 25 tablespoons per pot, so just under 1 syn each.

Syns calculator shows they do a 0% version of that yoghurt that is only 5.5 syns per tub btw. There's also an Asda own version (Asda Chosen by You Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt with Honey) that is only 1.5 syns per tub. Or you could switch to a plain 0% greek yoghurt (free) and then add honey at 1 syn per teaspoon if you want.
Yeah I meant Yeo Valley I don't know where I got Yeoville from lol. Brilliant thankyou! I'll have to check out the Asda brand version x

Back