Yep, me again!

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well back on the packs again after losing a stone on them back in January. I got bored and switched to atkins and have pretty much stayed the same since then. I have 3 stone to lose and I am hoping to have lost half of that in time for a wedding in June.

I'm running around 15km per week and I go to bootcamp twice a week too, so I will be adding in a low carb meal.

How are you all getting on? I've just had the chocolate pudding and it was lush (although I could eat another 10 portions now lol)

Claire

Hi and welcome back, I wasn't here back in Jan I'm a newbie so hello.

Hope your first day back is going ok x

Hi and welcome back. I'm new too. I've found this group very supportive. Good luck on your journey

I started 1st of March and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks whoop whoop. I was 20 stone exactly in Jan at slimming world, lost a bit but had too much freedom! X

Hello and welcome back. I am only in my 3rd week but loving the diet

I ate chicken breast for the first couple of weeks in the evening if I needed it so you will be ok with that I'm sure x

I really liked the savoury stuff at first but my tastebuds are changing quite a lot this last week, I still like the curry and rice and can just about stomach the spag Bol. I don't mind the bars, most of the shakes I've tried are OK especially the toffee caramel I think it is with loads of crushed ice! I think my favourite at the mo are the pancakes and don't mind the choc pud but I don't cook it very long at all so it's extra gooey x

I love the pancakes!! I have them on weekends for breakfast. I think the trick is to leave them to stand for as long as possible before putting the mixture in the pan, as it seems to thicken up quite a lot and make lovely american-style thick pancakes.

I love the pancakes!! I have them on weekends for breakfast.

Snap! Although I leave the mix to stand and when it thickens add a little more water. Then I use a small frying pan and get some nice thin pancakes :)

It's funny how we all like different things and how your taste buds change in this diet.

Good luck for your weigh in!!!

Ok. 3rd weigh in tomorrow morning so looking forward to kissing more weight goodbye forever.
Hope tomorrow goes well

Back