Yep, minty is back again!

OK,

So, here I am back again, and this time with a real mission on my hands.

For those of you that don't know me, im a 28 year old guy. Grandma on this forum is my Mum.

2006 - I went from 20 stone to 13 stone on CD.

June 2008, and Im 15 stone 10lbs!

Not happy to say the least! Ive tried and tried to get back on the diet and ewach time I've failed.

Now it's beyond a joke and I refuse to waste any more money so as of yesterday I began sole source again.

I do, however, have to make 2 admissions..

1, Yesterday I only had 2 packs. One at 2pm, and one before bed. This is because i was away from my packs all evening unexpectedly. Thats not really the admission, the admission is that I ate a packet of salt and vinegar McCoys i found in the car.

2. This morning i ate 2 mini babybel light.

Ok so not exactly encouraging, but originally when i did SS, I cheated with tuna every day for a week.

So, now those left overs from before the diet are out of the way I feel like I have a good run at it. I lost 17 Lbs in a couple weeks in january, which was only broken because i planned a break for my birthday..bad move.

So..here I am, back again and really really need some encouragement. Ive got a pic up of me at my lowest in 2006 as my wallpaper as inspiration.

I really need to do this!!!!!!!

Minty

:wave_cry:

Welcome back and best of luck to you! xx

Good luck, Minty!! You've done it before and you CAN do it again!! Think of what you will gain by losing:D Mind over matter:vibes::vibes:(positive vibes)

I will be on here begging for support when i come back from hols and restart so i'll be expecting you to be well on track by then:)

You CAN do it, my son! I have faith in you. You were the inspiration behind me starting this wonderful diet - and I'm now 6.5stone down in 21 weeks - so I'm not letting you get away with it! Get rid of all the food that tempts you - and just stick with SS. You know it makes sense - and I'm here to support you all the way!
I love you!
Mum
xxxx

Oh Minty ... how lucky are you to have such a fab and supportive mum?

Good luck to you mate!

xx

You can do it Minty

Hi Minty - very pleased to see you are posting to get support and have noted your 'confessions' - we are here to support you 100% - you have so much to gain and not so much to lose as you have maintained several stones - don't be so hard on yourself. See you soon.

xx

hi minty, welcome back and good luck. Its fab that you have you mum aswell she is a very inspirational lady on here. Get rid of food you might be tempted by if it's not there you wont eat it.

becky xx

minty with a mum like you have, you will succeed again,

suexxxx

ooooo...WELCOME back Minty :D:D:D

Back