yes I have survived the 1st day!!

blodwen

Hi all, my first day over not feeling hungry yet but boy the shakes are yuk, saying that the flapjacks are even worse, I so can not stomach them, hope not finishing them wont effect the diet.
I have been feeling queesy but then again my hubby and son have stomach bugs so i hope its that. I WILL NOT GIVE IN just swap the flap jacks i think.
Sorry for keeping onxx

Well done! keep going , you can do it :)

Thanks HappyMonday, feeling a bit better today, those flapjacks really turned me, had Strawberry shake this morning and it's much better, I will do it just can't wait to see results, Well done on your weight loss you must be over the moon?

If you keep with the shakes, they do get better, honest! The flapjacks are minging at first, but i love them now!! Try to finish the full three shakes/flapjacks a day or it will affect your weight loss. if you dont have the full three, your body will go into starvation mode and store fat, so your losses wont be as good!!!

Stick with it, you can train yourself to like them, especially when its all your having! By the end of LT i bet you will like them!!! Its weird!

Look around this forum and you will find loads of different ways of making them... i.e with coffee, hot, sweeteners etc...!

:)

Thanks i'm sure I will as there seems to be so many who have on here, well done on your loss too.

Keep at it Blodwen. You might be feeling a bit queasy because of the high content of Vitamins and Minerals in the Shakes/Flapjacks.

Try making the shakes with around 400mls of water, add some tablet sweetner and ice and they might be a lot nicer. You could also add some coffee to the Choc and Vanilla, or some hot mint tea to the choc is supposed to be quite nice too.

There is not a lot you can do to improve the taste of the flapjacks - apart from drinking a hot sweet coffee or tea with them - that helps them go down a little bit better.

Its best to try all flavours and textures as your taste buds will change so much that one week you cannot stand one that you used to love and vice versa.

As long as you take 3 per day you should be ok and will getting all the nutrition that you need.

Drink plenty of water as that helps too.

Thanks for the advice I'm sure it will come in handy. Well done you you must be over the moon with your loss, what is Exante?

Back