Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by smuller73, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Ok so I weighed today and am exactly half way to my goal weight. 13.5kg lost 13.5kg to go (2 stone 2 lbs... ish). Feeling great, and even better I got into a size 12 short skirt that has been stashed at the back of my wardrobe for some time. OK it's a big size 12 and it has an elasticated waist and it's a little bit snug, but yay it's a 12 I'm doing a little mental snoopy dance as we speak. :D:D:D Good luck today fellow "dieters"

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pollyg

pollyg Full Member

Well done, you worked hard and what a result. Big congratulations to you, what a great start to the day.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers - discover
    well done huni xx

5. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Well Done hun :) x

6. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    oh wow fantastic hun well done u have done an amazing job and wish u loads of luck with ur next leg of ur journey! x

7. smuller73

smuller73 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.22%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks guys. I love days like today, they make up for those crappy days when you just want to eat yourself into oblivion. I can't wait to lose the next couple of lbs so I can say I am closer to the end than the beginning. If I can keep this positive attitude I should reach target by Christmas and since that's summer here, it could mean bikinis on the beach this year or at least a pretty swimsuit, my tummy hasn't seen the light of day for a very long time and the sunlight reflecting off of it could cause accidents. lol

8. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    fantastic hun sounds great nice cosy day for christmas instead of freezing and think woolies lol covering up all the hard work great u can show urs off! x

9. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    :party0011: Congratulations :party0011: You're doing fantastic so far, good luck with the 2nd half of your journey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.