YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
I have done it - set myself a goal last monday of losing a stone on my scales by Valentines day - well..................
today is Valentines day and my scales show 1stone and 2lb less that they did last monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mind, I have been a good girl, and on Friday OH and I are off to Aberdeen till Tuesday to chill out and see the X Factor tour !! Really looking forward to it - not ss'ing while I am there but feel so much happier with this next lot off - gonna enjoy the break then back for the last leg of my journey.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:) Well done thats brilliant

Thats great and well done an achieving your mini goal!

Have fun at the X-factor tour!..I am not at all jealous!!!:( :rolleyes: :p ....enjoy!!!!!!!

well done you!!
Lou X

That is super - well done!!

yay!!

fab work fitz. it didnt fall off by itself. u worked for it so the glory is all urs! well done

xxxx

Congratulations on achieving your goal and I hope you have a brill time with your husband this weekend.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bev, :)

You looked fantastic tonight and are doing really well. I am so proud of you and you are someone to look up to.

Have a good one and I will see you soon.

Nick :D :D :D

Well done Fitz - that's brilliant. Enjoy your XFactor Show (I'm not jealous either:jelous: much!) :D

Fab, enjoy it loads x

Back