Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonny,

I think the issue that we are having here is that you are from your own words bingeing at weekends. This is not a healthy thing to do and sometimes leads to food related illnesses e.g bulimia. Appreciate that nowhere here do you say you are purging so I'm not saying that you do have a problem yet.

The foods that you have listed you eat at weekends though do suggest that you have a rather large amount of food in a short period, combined with alcohol, which just isn't great for you.

Maybe you like doing the diet this way as it works for you, however, please please reconsider what you are putting into yourself at weekends. Maybe follow the book and make sure you are having lots of protein and veg and maybe limit the carbs - I would love to have a Maccy Ds at the weekend, but that stuff is absolute garbage! :)

You cannot live the rest of your life on this diet or relying on it so that you can binge at weekends. Its not a healthy way of living.

Just be careful with what you are doing

good for you if you have had those losses

- personally i think you are taking the preverbial - i'm sat here fretting cos i had 1 day off of plan saturday night - im sat here 48hrs later still not back in ketosis (even after doing extra activity) and all i can see is your smug mocking posts!
personally i think you are a wind up merchant - like a previous poster said perhaps is better that you keep a diary and your band of "supporters" can follow your story on that,

that said with the ammount of rubbish that you seem to throw down your gregory for a whole weekend on a weekly basis, i doubt very much would burn up your glycogen stores to enable the weight losses you claim, even with the ammount of manual labour you reckon you do on a daily basis,

i will reiterate my opinion that i voiced on a previous thread which is i dont think this diet is for you and i heavily suspect that your GP isnt aware of your eating plan especially with the prescribed meds you take, if your entirely honest i dont actually think either would be happy for you to progress any further on this diet if they knew the full story - i can bet a £ to a penny you dont tell them what you tell us on this forum.

and as for anyone else - this is just my opinion, the same as you have yours.

Yes I fully understand I've got to get my binge eating sorted out. But I wouldn't all in bulimic cause I love food lol I just use it as motivation tbh during the week if I stick to ss 100% I can have a nice treat lol I didn't have no alchol though haven't drunk for a month now. But like I say I've learned something from all this I'm sticking to what I'm doing cause it works but I'm going to stop eating crap. Fish chicken and salad from now on :D

ill put it another way - you can either be the sickness in your life or the cure.

SS isnt working for you because you are not re-educating yourself thru the abstinece. you are clearly seeing the plan as deprivation - perhaps if you moved up a step you would find you are less likely to binge - just a thought?

Last biscuit thanks for the post and opinion always welcome. If u did look at my other threads u would know I'm not on the tablets anymore because the doctor messed up. He didn't check my pulse I got it checked somewhere else and it was low already so he gave me beta blockers on an already low pulse what's going to happen??? It's going to lower even more hence I couldn't breath properly. But I'm off them now and buzzing cause the weights dropping off. And also my gp does no and my CDC so that's ur little theory out the window. You want to try carrying 60kg of glass up average of 10flights of stairs and come back to me when u've done it thats what I call physical activity!

Last biscuit I think u should just stop picking on johnny !! How ever n what ever method he uses . Is his choice ! He is just writing his opinion n not telling others to follow !! This is starting to drag now !! N end of day we r all here to support each other , Id say if we can't support each other best just keep out of each others threads n posts!! So no tension !!! Plz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shini is right, seeing this kind of behaviour will put people off about putting threads on and seeking advise, no-one likes to treated like this, so would like to see people leave this and move on!! Xxx

excuse me? - since when has having an opinion been "picking" on someone?????
its an open forum - he has his view, i have mine, you have yours

I agree lol enough is enough all I started with was what I lost in the week and it's turned into a nightmare. I appreciate all the positive comments also some of the negatives. But some ppl need to get a grip like I say this is my story im just sharing it not asking u to copy its just works. I don't have followers either these are the real ppl that matter the ones that tell u well done the ones that pick u up when ur down the ones that think before they act! Haha

Can I suggest you keep a diary so you can write in your comments, thoughts and feelings. I rarely post on the forum. I tend to write in my diary as its all in the one spot plus.... it's nice to go back and read it from the start and see what worked for you and reflect on troubled times!

Let me tell u what I eat this weekend after my weigh in
Breakfast wrap and double sausage and egg mcmuffin meals from McDonald's
5chicken thighs tesco
Prawn pathia with rice and Keema naan
Cheese and ham sandwich from tesco
4 bags of sweets
One pack of tuc
2 gingerbread lattes full fat
2 bags of popcorn from tesco
Two big packs Of nobbys nuts chilli and smokey bacon
2 litres of bitter shandy
And all went straight through me and out the other end

2 litres of bitter shandy

Yes I fully understand I've got to get my binge eating sorted out. But I wouldn't all in bulimic cause I love food lol I just use it as motivation tbh during the week if I stick to ss 100% I can have a nice treat lol I didn't have no alchol though haven't drunk for a month now. But like I say I've learned something from all this I'm sticking to what I'm doing cause it works but I'm going to stop eating crap. Fish chicken and salad from now on :D

I didn't have no alchol though haven't drunk for a month now.

Jonny, did you not know that bitter is alcohol?!?

and some people think it's judgey to point out you're at best misleading and at worst lying - evidence on the same thread...

Oh sorry I had 0.5% alchol sorry really sorry! Tesco home brand not mixed myself.
Why do u want to start again?!
Like I say I'll be done soon so I won't need to post again.

I know what I lose every week try concentrating on ur own diet instead of picking faults with everyone's else's miss cambridge dieter of the year!

I think that everyone has now had the opportunity to air their views and put their own points across as they see them.

Please remember that above all else, this forum is primarily here to support each other in their weightloss journeys - however that journey is taken. Comments on this thread appear to be getting to the stage of not fulfilling that aim and therefore it seems to be a good time to close it.

Thank you all for taking the time to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back