YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I've worn the same style make up since I was about 15, I'm well over due an update, I think! Who was it that did your lesson? Any top tips for us???

Ali I like your picture - it's good to see you :)

I've worn the same style make up since I was about 15, I'm well over due an update, I think! Who was it that did your lesson? Any top tips for us???

It was at the clinique counter in Debenhams (most places will do a makeover type thing, but this was the only one that actually did a lesson that I could find).
It costs £25 for the hour but you get to redeem it against products. They basically do half and you do the other. It is all done in stages, base, eyes, cheeks lips, etc.
I guess in a way, it was quite simple stuff, but put all together it worked really well. I am much more confident about wearing it now, and I really liked the look.

Ali I like your picture - it's good to see you :)
Thank you, I have not been brave enough before.
I have lost 18lbs since then too.

It was at the clinique counter in Debenhams (most places will do a makeover type thing, but this was the only one that actually did a lesson that I could find).
It costs £25 for the hour but you get to redeem it against products. .

I love CLinique products!!! My skin never looked as nice as it did when I uset their soap, toner and face cream! Hmmmm.....do I sense second stone reward??? :D

You say you can redeem the 2 pounds - does that mean all 2 then go towards your pruchases or just a portion? Sounds like a good deal!

You will have to doll yourself up and post a piccie so we can see what you learned!! :)

Yes, you use the whole £25 towards products.

I should be all done in a few weeks so will get DH to do an after piccie with my new clothes and my make up done.

Back