YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
4.84 off this week :scale: :happy036: that is the most I have done in a week apart from week one, so chuffed, that is one extra week closer to RTM.
Got my RTM book tonight so I can start reading and planning, quite excited.

WooHoo!! Well done Ali! I lost 5lbs this week, so there are a pair of us with big daft grins on our faces. I'm still a bit away from RtM, and tend to panic if I look too far ahead.

Congrats!

4.84 off this week :scale: :happy036: that is the most I have done in a week apart from week one, so chuffed, that is one extra week closer to RTM.
Got my RTM book tonight so I can start reading and planning, quite excited.
4zxfbeu.gif

Well done 4.84lbs. off:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done. We're nearly there!!!!

Absolutely brilliant - well done Ali :clap: :clap:

excellent news =]
welllll done you!!xxxxxxxxxx

Great stuff, Ali! I think it means even more now we're near the end. Wonder if we'll get to RtM together? Hang on in there!

YAY!!! Well done Alibongo!

Well done Ali and Curly great news.

WAY TO GO

Thanks everyone. I am all excited today, going for a make-up lesson this afternoon (my valentines present) It is about time I learnt how to do it properly, I have hardly worn it over the last few years, and I don't like what I do when I do. So lets hope I don't end up looking like a clown. It is a half face thing, they do one half and I copy the with other half.

Well done. We're nearly there!!!!

Great stuff, Ali! I think it means even more now we're near the end. Wonder if we'll get to RtM together? Hang on in there!
Yep, looks like we are all heading for RTM together.
Just that last stone (ish) to go :happy036:

Sounds good Ali - hope you enjoyed it :)

It was well good actually, it looked really good when we had finished and I know what I am doing now, LOL.
Spent too much on make-up though, but then I see it my 50lb treat ;)
Can't wait to get practising now.

I also won a lipstick in a Rimmel competiton yesterday. It is a new long lasting type, so will have to see if it works.

Back