Yesterday I bought

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
size 18 trousers in Tesco :eek: :D And when I got home I tried on another size 18 pair of trousers and they fit!! AND a size 18 pair of jeans...ok, they're still a bit too small (serious muffin top :p) but I could actually fasten them!

Anyone want to do a little happy dance with me?! :bunnydance:

Well done!
It feels good getting into smaller clothes, so I'll do the happy dance with you :)

That good!!! im between a 18-20 can't wait to be fully 18 then its the count down to 16!!!!!!!!!

It's so great when you do that. I was a super-tight 24 when I started, now 22s are a nice, comfy fit.

Can't wait to get down to an 18!

Congratulations :)

Ooh, love it!!:bliss: I needed something to wear to a funeral on Tuesday and tried on a size 14 dress expecting it to get stuck halfway down... it fitted like a glove!! Bit different to the size 20s I was hiding in 5 months ago!

Enjoy your 18s... and here's to the 16s! :D

Yay well done:clap:

Well Done thats ace !

It must be a great feeling to start dropping the dress sizes.

xxxx

Well done dancing round my kitchen on your behalf!

well done!! thats great!!
keep up the good work!!
pat on the back 2 u?
omg kel thats fantastic, that will be us all soon!!
kel x

Well done you!

Thank you everyone, this is the sort of thread that keeps me going - knowing that a lot of you were where I am now only a matter or months ago and now you're fitting into 14s, 16, 18s... it's a real motivator. I've not been a size 14 since I was 14... actually, I think I was even a 16 then! :(

I cant remember when I was last a size 18, probably while I was in school :eek: :eek:
This weight loss malarkey is gonna be interesting as I haven't been slim since I was under 10 years old, no idea what I'm gonna look like!!!

Very glad to see there are lots of us happy dancing around this thread :D We're gonna have to tighten our belts so our pants don't fall down ;)

I cant remember when I was last a size 18, probably while I was in school :eek: :eek:
This weight loss malarkey is gonna be interesting as I haven't been slim since I was under 10 years old, no idea what I'm gonna look like!!!

Very glad to see there are lots of us happy dancing around this thread :D We're gonna have to tighten our belts so our pants don't fall down ;)

I have been going through a stage of feeling very scared about what I'm going to be likas I too haven't been slim...ever.......but now the excitement is starting to kick in!

Back