Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yet another blow, finacial this time, what should I do???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, after delaying starting CD, due to health concerns, I finally started almost 2 weeks ago, and have really struggled. Cheated on sunday, but am desperate to get to at least, 14 stones by the end off July.
    Well I found out yesterday, that when I get paid next week, I will be down on my wages by £600, this is more than half. My work has found a loophole so I wont be getting the sick pay I expected, Ive looked into it all morning, and been to CAB, and there isnt a damn thing I can do about it! No I have the debate of how do I live off $£400 for the months, what with rent, bills car, etc, and then £200 for CD? I've used all my borrowing resorces when I moved, so they're all a no go. Feel at a total and utter loss, so much so, I just ate some bloody salmon.:cry::cry::cry::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. It's nasty when you don't get money you've been counting on. Have you considered whether you would actually spend less if you came off CD? I know VLCDs sound dear but for me and for many of us, I'd spend more on "real" food - what with all the snacks, cappucinos etc I spent less on LL than on normal food. :hug99:

4. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I probably would spend more, if I carried on eating junk, but if I do have to come off CD, even just temp, I would have to cut down, otherwise Id be back to square one, I know this, yet its still so hard.

5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How much is your cd a week? Mine is £35 and the odd pence.

I spend about that if not more than that a week on healthy low cal foods or if i am naughty on junk and a takeaway so i actually dont find CD expensive but about right for my food budget.

6. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I pay £40 each wednesday for CD, but as I get paid monthly, and not 4 weekly, next month there are 5 wednesdays in the month.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.