Yet another blow, finacial this time, what should I do???

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Well, after delaying starting CD, due to health concerns, I finally started almost 2 weeks ago, and have really struggled. Cheated on sunday, but am desperate to get to at least, 14 stones by the end off July.
Well I found out yesterday, that when I get paid next week, I will be down on my wages by £600, this is more than half. My work has found a loophole so I wont be getting the sick pay I expected, Ive looked into it all morning, and been to CAB, and there isnt a damn thing I can do about it! No I have the debate of how do I live off $£400 for the months, what with rent, bills car, etc, and then £200 for CD? I've used all my borrowing resorces when I moved, so they're all a no go. Feel at a total and utter loss, so much so, I just ate some bloody salmon.:cry::cry::cry::sigh:

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. It's nasty when you don't get money you've been counting on. Have you considered whether you would actually spend less if you came off CD? I know VLCDs sound dear but for me and for many of us, I'd spend more on "real" food - what with all the snacks, cappucinos etc I spent less on LL than on normal food. :hug99:

I probably would spend more, if I carried on eating junk, but if I do have to come off CD, even just temp, I would have to cut down, otherwise Id be back to square one, I know this, yet its still so hard.

How much is your cd a week? Mine is £35 and the odd pence.

I spend about that if not more than that a week on healthy low cal foods or if i am naughty on junk and a takeaway so i actually dont find CD expensive but about right for my food budget.

I pay £40 each wednesday for CD, but as I get paid monthly, and not 4 weekly, next month there are 5 wednesdays in the month.

Back