Yet another diary

Yesterday was bad, found out my grandad has terminal cancer and we don't know how long he's got left. So I'm abit upset, didn't eat properly yesterday just chocolate and a few chips so I didn't weigh myself this morning.

Yesterday was bad, found out my grandad has terminal cancer and we don't know how long he's got left. So I'm abit upset, didn't eat properly yesterday just chocolate and a few chips so I didn't weigh myself this morning.

Aww hun I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, it's awful I lost my aunty recently to cancer its devastating. Hope you are okay (as well as you can be given the circumstances) xx

Thanks, my mums just text saying he's home from hospital now so she's gunna ring me later, I'm just worried about my mum cus I know she's gonna be so upset! xx

So not been doing really badly but not exactly been on it.

Yesterday was -

B - 2 slices buttered toast, coffee w sugar

L - packet of ready salted seabrooks dipped in hummus, coke

D - sloppy joe with cheese, few potato wedges with mayo

S - hot chocolate with squirty cream

So sorry to hear about your grandad :(. It must be so difficult to deal with something like that. Thoughts are with you & your family.
Food-wise, just take it day to day and do your best.

So I went well off track with everything that was happening..
My grandad died on June the 10th which was hard but at least it was quick and it didn't drag out for months.
I'm feeling abit better now and iv also quit smoking just over two weeks ago which I'm doing really well with so I'm feeling healthier anyway and it's time to do this now! We're wanting to go on holiday abroad next spring so I'd like to be happy with my body by then..

Weighed in today at 13st 10lbs!!! The smallest iv been this year is 12st 12lbs so I want to get back to that first! Ultimate target will be around 11st 7lbs

I'm doing weight watchers now but ill keep this diary until I'm sure I'm gunna stick with it as I'm sick of making new ones! x

Wow that's tall. I'm shrinking at 5.4 nearly! I think that's a good weight for you. What plan you following now if any? Well done on the quiting smoking hun xx

Doing ww again! I'm on 34pp now! Was 33pp last time but iv put weight on. Today been okay but shopping coming tomorrow so will have healthier things in!
Going to post food diary soon xx

Food for today -

B - 8pp
Bottle of orange lucozade

L - 9pp
Mini party pizzas, mayo

D - 21pp
Grilled skinless sausages, scrambled eggs, baked beans and one slice of buttered toast

Total - 38/34pp
Weeklies used - 4pp
Weeklies remaining - 45/49pp
AP earnt - 0

Today was okay, would've been fine without the lucozade but I was drinking it before I decided to start. Ordered lots of healthy food to arrive tomorrow and also got myself some digital food scales so I can weigh everything properly and stop guessing! Might help me have better losses anyway :)

Morning! Kids got me up early and got a really whingey teddy this morning. Just trying to keep myself by cleaning, waiting for tesco to be delivered too then I can have a cuppa and some breakfast which will wake me up I think lol!

I'm so starving! Still got 20pp left but unsure what were having for tea and I don't want to use loads of weeklies!

Back