Yet another diary

Well yesterday went slightly out of window as i felt really ill and just had porridge instead of proper dinner, feel abit better today though

Yesterday

B -
Strawberry and banana smoothie
Mango and banana with choc orange mullerlight

L -
2 warbie thins with cheese spread, ham and 1/2 packet quavers. Melon and pineapple slices

D -
Bowl of ready brek with milk and sugar

Attachments

• image-2706136880.jpg
    image-2706136880.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 35
Glad you are feeling better this morn, lots of vits from the fruit will help x

Yeah I'm sure it was the iron cus I felt fine til I took it today. Food has been bad because of it. Must be better tomorrow!
Yeah Cas I still love them lol! Only 100cal each lol!

Today -

3 cups of tea with sugar
Mullerlight vanilla choc cherry flavour
Quavers
Reeses big cup
1/2 a white bueno bar
Tiny bit of fish chips and mushy peas (not even a quarter of it) and 1 sandwich thin with butter.

Don't think it will be bad really calorie wise but not the healthiest!

Had a sneaky weigh in today and its looking good. Again not ate the best but that will change shortly with dinner..
Been busy today with hospital appointment and X-ray for Jesse and myself at the doctors and my mum took us out for lunch so..

B - cup of tea with sugar

L - all day breakfast - ate 2 hash browns, 1slice of toast buttered, beans, fried egg and 1 sausage and a Pepsi max.

S - 3 mini malt Easter bunnies

S - meringue with light squirty cream and strawberries

D - will be when the kids are in bed.. BBQ chicken, garlic mash, cauliflower cheese and green beans! If I'm still hungry ill have an orange sf jelly with mandarin pieces.

Tomorrow I will be good! We'll be going to town but if we eat out ill be good and get a subway!

And I've done at least 2 miles of walking today :)

Need to remember to turn my walking app on whenever I go out, that's my goal next week.

Well don't know what's happening today now, Jesse went to hosp in an ambulance 1am but home now he was struggling to breathe though. Not very nice!

Today -

B -
Pear and a toffee mullerlight

S - 1 twirl finger

L - cheese spread and ham sandwich, quavers

DH has been out with his friends and were getting a takeaway, pretty sure I'm gunna get cheesy chips but not sure if ill get anything else. Not exactly healthy but calorie wise think ill be fine, been difficult day. Not much sleep and teddy really bad with his teething, we rarely get takeaway too x

I have them with mayo and loads of salt but don't like vinegar only on chippy chips. Didn't end up having takeaway just had bottle of Budweiser when DH got home.

No we don't know cause, it's happened a few times and when iv took him docs they say ring ambulance next time so we can see it at the time and diagnose well that's what I did and it took so long for doc to see him he was fine then do still don't know!

Yesterday ate a couple of biscuits, a muller coconut yoghurt and then we had takeaway. Going to be good today, weigh in tomorrow!

Back