Yet another diary

Thanks, yeah I wasn't that bad had abit of doner meat in pitta with salad, few chips and cheese and a couple of slices or garlic pizza x

Today's food -

B - cup of tea, pear

L - 2 slices of toast with cottage cheese and pineapple, graze carrot cake

S - couple of magic stars, bite of pizza

D - spag Bol, tiny bit of cheese,

If I have anything after will be mandarin jelly with light squirty cream or a muller light

Need to start taking pics again tomorrow!

Weighed in this morning and lost 6lbs!! So only 4lbs to go til my may target which isn't bad is it, just need to keep this week as good and hopefully I can break my weight barrier in the next couple of weeks which is 12st 12lbs just can't seem to get past it, only 6lbs away now!

Oh my word!! That is a blinking amazing loss! Well done you xx

Thanks! I'm really pleased, that's almost 1lb a day so I'm thinking it will be mostly just loss of bloat but I'm still happy! Just trying to think of some goals this week to stick to!

Thanks everyone
Right I want to walk 10 miles this weeks done 3miles today so got 7 to do for rest of the week,

Today's food

B - cup of tea and a pear

L - mandarin jelly with light squirty cream and a packet of salted McCoys crisps

D - chilli cheese fries with sour cream and beer battered onion rings.

Treat tea tonight for doing well and then back to it tomorrow x

I don't get time to eat during the day really, I'm so busy with the kids and getting to nursery and back and if I have anyone over in the afternoon I feel rude sitting eating my lunch while they're here lol!

Today I went to town, I went to subway but it was packed and ended up in Burger King. :/ did buy a size 14 dress though and it fits lovely

Attachments

• image-970672586.jpg
    image-970672586.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 58
Food today

B - readybrek with milk and sugar

L - Burger King chicken royale with cheese meal with coke

D - scrambled eggs, beans and toasted English muffin

It was from H&M and I find their sizes unforgiving but they didn't have any 16s so I chanced it lol!

Bought some fruit etc today so going to try and be better tomorrow and do some walking if the weathers any better. 4 miles done 6miles to go

Well kids were up all night ill and me and Stuart are too so today's not been good I feel like rubbish today!

B - tea and choc digestives

L - 3 small slices of pizza and a cherry mullerlight

D - cheese and tomato pasta bake

Will be back to it tomorrow as long as im feeling abit better but not sure if ill do my ten miles this week as iv missed a day now :/

Back