Yet another diet.

coffee queen

Started following the scottish slimmers points system yesterday. I had been trying to lose weight on celebrity slim. I have managed to lose nearly a stone but found it difficult to fit into my home life it is quite an antisocial diet. I have tried scottish slimmers before. I am trying this on my own and if I am slruggling I will join a club.

Hey Kathleen,

Well done on losing a stone on CS! :)

Good luck on Scottish Slimmers. Hope it's going well.

I know what you mean about CS being an anti-social diet. I haven't been very sociable since I started dieting this year. :(

I lost 15 lbs on CS and am now doing Exante. Hoping to speed up the weight loss really.

Have a good Easter Monday!

Love Lisa

Hey Kathleen,

Well done on losing a stone on CS! :)

Good luck on Scottish Slimmers. Hope it's going well.

I know what you mean about CS being an anti-social diet. I haven't been very sociable since I started dieting this year. :(

I lost 15 lbs on CS and am now doing Exante. Hoping to speed up the weight loss really.

Have a good Easter Monday!

Love Lisa
Thanks Lisa
Is exante the same as celebrity slim, and are you finding it easier than cs. I just felt I was missing eating some treats, and when I did eat something I was not ment to have I could not stop, hopefully on ss I will be able to have everything in moderation. Keep up the good work as you are doing really well.

Well done on losing a stone on cs and good luck with scottish slimmers, it is a good plan to follow, i've tried it before x

Well done on losing a stone on cs and good luck with scottish slimmers, it is a good plan to follow, i've tried it before x
Not really doing well at the moment, what with school holidays and having easter eggs in the house. Hopefully by next week I will get back on track. I am just cheating myself by eating food that I really should not be eating.

Thanks Lisa
Is exante the same as celebrity slim, and are you finding it easier than cs. I just felt I was missing eating some treats, and when I did eat something I was not ment to have I could not stop, hopefully on ss I will be able to have everything in moderation. Keep up the good work as you are doing really well.

Hey Kathleen,

I just posted a message on the Exante forum saying that I've failed cos I couldn't keep to the 3 packs per day! :(

I am going to have 3 packs per day plus a low carb meal now. I just missed food too much when I did the sole source thing!

I think you just have to find a diet that suits you. Everybody is different and our lifestyles are all different. I don't mind replacing my breakfast, lunch and snacks with bars and shakes etc but I like sitting down and having a meal in the evening.

I hope Scottish Slimmers works for you! Keep us posted on how you get on!

Love Lisa :)

Back