Yet another diet.

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by coffee queen, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Started following the scottish slimmers points system yesterday. I had been trying to lose weight on celebrity slim. I have managed to lose nearly a stone but found it difficult to fit into my home life it is quite an antisocial diet. I have tried scottish slimmers before. I am trying this on my own and if I am slruggling I will join a club.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hey Kathleen,

Well done on losing a stone on CS! :)

Good luck on Scottish Slimmers. Hope it's going well.

I know what you mean about CS being an anti-social diet. I haven't been very sociable since I started dieting this year. :(

I lost 15 lbs on CS and am now doing Exante. Hoping to speed up the weight loss really.

Have a good Easter Monday!

Love Lisa

4. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Lisa
    Is exante the same as celebrity slim, and are you finding it easier than cs. I just felt I was missing eating some treats, and when I did eat something I was not ment to have I could not stop, hopefully on ss I will be able to have everything in moderation. Keep up the good work as you are doing really well.

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done on losing a stone on cs and good luck with scottish slimmers, it is a good plan to follow, i've tried it before x

6. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Not really doing well at the moment, what with school holidays and having easter eggs in the house. Hopefully by next week I will get back on track. I am just cheating myself by eating food that I really should not be eating.

7. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hey Kathleen,

I just posted a message on the Exante forum saying that I've failed cos I couldn't keep to the 3 packs per day! :(

I am going to have 3 packs per day plus a low carb meal now. I just missed food too much when I did the sole source thing!

I think you just have to find a diet that suits you. Everybody is different and our lifestyles are all different. I don't mind replacing my breakfast, lunch and snacks with bars and shakes etc but I like sitting down and having a meal in the evening.

I hope Scottish Slimmers works for you! Keep us posted on how you get on!

Love Lisa :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.