yet another newbie :)

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
hiya everyone,:sign0144:
i started my diet (again) on tuesday and so far so good *crosses fingers* atm i'm really skint though so even though i'm following weight watchers (lost 2st a few years ago doing this) i'm not going to any classes so kinda missing the support? found this website whilst putting in random google searches almost every first link was to this forum so i took it as a sign and joined ;)
umm doing nkow what else to say lol i'm 23 and work as a chef (not helpful when trying to loose weight lol!) and just thought i'd say hiya to everyone :D
xxx

Hiya hun and :welcome: to the forums - cool username you picked there btw! :D I think I would go crazy working around food all the time and having to not eat it :p Especially when it must smell so good! Haha!

Anyway hope to see you around the forums soon and you'll find lots of support on here. X

welcome to the forum!
wishing you well on your weight loss journey!

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hellooo hun!!
Welcome to minimins!!
Its a wicked site for help and support and also meeting new friends! When you do get enought posts to private message, feel free to message me ANYTIME :) x
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

thanks everyone for replyingl, i've not been on in almost a week cos i've been working loads still sticking with the diet though :) saved up some points so i could have a bit of a blowout yesterday - sunday - lol but weighed myself today and lost 6lbs in just under two weeks :D whoop :D
xxx

Hello, welcome to minis!

Congratulations on the fantastic loss! It must be a struggle to cook food all the time and diet, but it sounds like you're doing brilliantly.

If you've not already, I suggest checking out the WW section on here. Loads of people go it alone and can offer you tons of support and motivation.

Good luck with your weight loss, hope to see you around

Back