Yet another newbie

Julia78

Hi everyone - started slimfast today and so far so good.

I love all the milkshake flavours and bars but not too keen on the smoothies.

As anyone on here lost a significant amount of weight on slimfast? I weigh in next Monday and will let you know how I do - hoping to see a good loss to keep me motivated.

All help will be appricated cos I think I will need it!!

:thankyou: in anticipation.

Hi there I have been doing slimfast for 2 weeks now I lost 2lb in the first week and had my second weigh in today and lost 4lb!

I really like the smoothies but did not get on with the shakes, have been having meal bars this last week.

We are a very similar starting weight, how tall are you? I am 5'5" and a size 14 at the mo. I would like to get to a size 12!

Good luck and let me know how you are doing!

Good luck be positive, if you need any extra motivation join the monthly challenges. Also keep posting if you feel like straying. I keep Reading how everyone is doing to try and keep me in check :O)

Hi and :welcome2:

Good Luck with you diet. The forums have helped keep me motivated so yea like ugg said use them for support and inspiration when you need to deal with the hunger :)

Good luck with your diet. I agree with joining the monthly challanges and just keep coming on here daily - it helps to keep you motivated.

Take care

Tish

Hello,

I have been looking at this site for a few weeks having started slim fast three weeks ago. Until Saturday I had lost 8 pounds, then disaster struck, I had a few glasses of wine and ate virtually every biscuit in the house. Three pounds were the result. It makes me realise I just have to say no, no, no. It is so hard not to hate myself but I have been really good for two days so hopefully will have un done the damage.

On Sunday I am visiting my thinnest most weight obsessed friend. She always manages to mention at some point that being over weight really suits me and that she wishes she was voluptious like me. Oh yeah, that is why she eats about 800 cals a day. At some point during my visit she will take me upstairs to show me her new clothes and try and get me to try some on, knowing full well she is a size 8 and I am a generous 14. Why do I put up with it !!

Looking forward to being part of this journey with you all.

Good luck lucyjo, Oh my word your friend! just wait until your down to target ha, that'll show her!

Join in the feb challenge, it'll keep you on track :O)

Back