Yey!!! Don't lose hope...

kjs1628

Surely....
Some of you may remember my tale of woe in January...I was good as gold for the whole month and only lost 2 lbs in total. I was very disheartened, and moaned here a lot.

After much support and encouragement, I kept going and now, two weeks later I am six pounds down!!!!

To be honest, I think I had probably just managed to break through a weight my body is comfortable at, but my message is this..

keep going anyone who's struggling. I'm so glad that I did.

Well done for keeping to plan and for achieving so much!!!

Katherine thats brilliant news!. Think sometimes are bodys get stuck and it just takes a bit longer to get going again. Well done x

Well done you! it takes enormous will power to keep going when the weight doesn't want to shift but you have proved that it will come off eventually if you keep the faith!!

Well done Katherine!! You must have felt elated at losing 6lbs after that!

Thanks for the glimmer of hope, I've only lost 1/2 a pound in 2 weeks!

Thanks Guys. Not sure I'd have managed it without you all.x

aw well done thats brill my weight loss has been slow had a bad few days but back on track tomorrow and will stick to it 100 per cent :)

hi it must have been January, i have done exactly the same, only lost 2lbs in Jan and so far 5.5 in Feb, glad i'm on route again!

Well done, keep going x

well done i bet your made up i know i would be!!!

well done you. i've got a similar problem at the moment - I just cant shift it!! been around the same weight for ages now - I honestly think my body likes it here - shame i dont!!!! I just cant break into 12 something which is so frustrating! at least i know its not just me and that it can be done!! good luck with the next few pounds!

I do think the body has a few weights it's happy at, and struggles to get away from. I know for me, when I've been gaining weight I've always sat quite happily at 12.10 for a few months, despite eating lots of crap, and then suddelny put on lots of weight. And when losing weight I always find that weight difficult to get past too. I'm hoping that now I've broken it, the weight will just melt off!!

To anyone who's really struggling - may be worth asking your consultants about fast forward - a really strict regime that I followed for a week (actually, only five days) which got me past my weight. May be worth a try for those of you who are also genuinely stuck.

Happy Valentines day all.xxx

Oh those plateaus are a bugger. That's when the real trouble hits. Keeping going is tough - but you're such an example of what happens if you do. Your weight loss scores make interesting reading. Hopefully you'll have another good loss this week.

Many, many congratulations

x

Back