Yipee 7.7lbs

norwegian girl

Silver Member
Well I have weighed myself this morning and I have gone down 3.5kg which is 7.7lbs and that is so wonderful because it has given me the willpower to keep going. Next week will be easier for me because I am back at work and I hope the running around I do will burn a few calories. Just going to change my ticker now. BUT can I say there is NO WAY I could have done it without you lot. I mean that from the heart, you are all brill and have kept me going.THANK YOU EVERYONE:p:p:p

Oh well done!
Clap1.gif

Well done you! How did you pampering evening go?

Thank you for your nice words. Now I am on the real journey and am looking forward to my weigh in next week because I am on the straight and narrow road now. I have that song in my head " the road is long blah blah blahwith many a ....." what is that song? I love CD and love my new friends ( I wish all friends were so supportive and helpful)

Julia, you have had a fantastic start, long may it continue!!Keep up the good work and wait till you are a few weeks down the line!!Love

Fantastisk, tillykke med det! (fantastic, congratulations with it!) Kram, Ida

Woohoo :party0049:

Way to go lady :p

Absolutely fabulous Julia, well done!

Georgie
x

Well done Julia that's a fantastic start to your journey and your 7.7lbs nearr your goal, how good does that feel!!!!!

Back