• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yipee 7.7lbs

Well I have weighed myself this morning and I have gone down 3.5kg which is 7.7lbs and that is so wonderful because it has given me the willpower to keep going. Next week will be easier for me because I am back at work and I hope the running around I do will burn a few calories. Just going to change my ticker now. BUT can I say there is NO WAY I could have done it without you lot. I mean that from the heart, you are all brill and have kept me going.THANK YOU EVERYONE:p:p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chika

Silver Member
Well done you! How did you pampering evening go?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Julia:girlpower::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for your nice words. Now I am on the real journey and am looking forward to my weigh in next week because I am on the straight and narrow road now. I have that song in my head " the road is long blah blah blahwith many a ....." what is that song? I love CD and love my new friends ( I wish all friends were so supportive and helpful)

idaj

Fair-haired pixie
Fantastisk, tillykke med det! (fantastic, congratulations with it!) Kram, Ida

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Woohoo :party0049:

Way to go lady :p

Absolutely fabulous Julia, well done!

Georgie
x

Well done Julia that's a fantastic start to your journey and your 7.7lbs nearr your goal, how good does that feel!!!!!