• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yipee My First Weigh In Results........

HI CD family,
My first weigh in today and ..............8lbs off!!!! yeh I'm happy:wow: what a roller coaster ride the first week has been. Even though I had a bad moment yesterday don't feel its done damage. Actually my bad moment yeaterday taught me quite alot.
For one what I ate was over in seconds, a bit of an ant climax actually and two, my stomach felt iffy and mentally I beat myself up the rest of the night!!! was not worth the chew!!
Anyway tried a bar for the first time choc orange and Loved it.
Looking forward now to seeing the fat go!
Bring it on!! x kisses x to you all for your great support and thankyou x:grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
congratulations on ur weigh in result hun!

mandye

Silver Member
S: 21st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 10st13lb(50.83%)
you have done your first week ,it gets easier now well done on your loss xxx

Thankyou Claire and Dane-katie Its nice to share it with you! ps I will help you along Dane katie when you start. Promise x Good luck to you both on your journey! I feel brill today, Dane Katie maybe at first you may think what the hell am I doing but give it your best shot, a couple of days into CD you will feel the best you have been in a while. x mind over matter gets you through x

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Well done, hun--that's a fantastic result!

I love chocolate orange bars--yum :D :D

Thanks slimangel only im doing CD (katie) just a user name i can remember thanks for the support!!! just getting in to drink loads of water

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Donna that is wonderful!! Well done hun!!

Georgie
xx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Well done, fab result!!