Yipee My First Weigh In Results........

slimangel

HI CD family,
My first weigh in today and ..............8lbs off!!!! yeh I'm happy:wow: what a roller coaster ride the first week has been. Even though I had a bad moment yesterday don't feel its done damage. Actually my bad moment yeaterday taught me quite alot.
For one what I ate was over in seconds, a bit of an ant climax actually and two, my stomach felt iffy and mentally I beat myself up the rest of the night!!! was not worth the chew!!
Anyway tried a bar for the first time choc orange and Loved it.
Looking forward now to seeing the fat go!
Bring it on!! x kisses x to you all for your great support and thankyou x:grouphugg:

congratulations on ur weigh in result hun!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!! i start my first week next week hope i do as well as you!!!!!

you have done your first week ,it gets easier now well done on your loss xxx

Thankyou Claire and Dane-katie Its nice to share it with you! ps I will help you along Dane katie when you start. Promise x Good luck to you both on your journey! I feel brill today, Dane Katie maybe at first you may think what the hell am I doing but give it your best shot, a couple of days into CD you will feel the best you have been in a while. x mind over matter gets you through x

Well done, hun--that's a fantastic result!

I love chocolate orange bars--yum :D :D

Thanks slimangel only im doing CD (katie) just a user name i can remember thanks for the support!!! just getting in to drink loads of water

Donna that is wonderful!! Well done hun!!

Georgie
xx

Well done, fab result!!

Back